USAA Bank has said it will support Android Pay when the NFC payment solution launches later this year. “Members will be able to provision their USAA credit cards for Android Pay starting on the USAA Mobile App or the Android Pay app,” the bank says. “USAA will also be among the first financial institutions to provide the convenience and ease of logging on to the mobile app using Android’s fingerprint support capabilities when Android M launches later this year.” The bank added support for Apple Pay last year.
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security
- Google and Stripe eye a slice of UPI pie in India
- Guide explores key benefits of Samsung Pay
- Bank of America enhances customer choice: Provides secure and reliable access to data
- Phillips 66 unveils new mobile platform at Momentum Conference