USAA Bank has said it will support Android Pay when the NFC payment solution launches later this year. “Members will be able to provision their USAA credit cards for Android Pay starting on the USAA Mobile App or the Android Pay app,” the bank says. “USAA will also be among the first financial institutions to provide the convenience and ease of logging on to the mobile app using Android’s fingerprint support capabilities when Android M launches later this year.” The bank added support for Apple Pay last year.
- Antelop to add Visa token support to white label NFC mobile wallet platform
- Japanese banks get go ahead for digital currency launch
- UK supermarket pilots self-checkout service that lets shoppers scan and pay by smartphone
- Contactless ‘beer wall’ lets students serve and pay for their own drinks
- UK consumers warm to face verification at the point of sale