USAA Bank has said it will support Android Pay when the NFC payment solution launches later this year. “Members will be able to provision their USAA credit cards for Android Pay starting on the USAA Mobile App or the Android Pay app,” the bank says. “USAA will also be among the first financial institutions to provide the convenience and ease of logging on to the mobile app using Android’s fingerprint support capabilities when Android M launches later this year.” The bank added support for Apple Pay last year.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa