USAA Bank has said it will support Android Pay when the NFC payment solution launches later this year. “Members will be able to provision their USAA credit cards for Android Pay starting on the USAA Mobile App or the Android Pay app,” the bank says. “USAA will also be among the first financial institutions to provide the convenience and ease of logging on to the mobile app using Android’s fingerprint support capabilities when Android M launches later this year.” The bank added support for Apple Pay last year.
- BBVA bank staff to test face recognition for self-serve restaurant orders and payments
- Carriers in Singapore, India, Thailand and the Philippines to link their mobile wallet services
- Huawei to launch mobile payments in 100 countries this year
- Church of England rolls out contactless donations to 16,000 churches, cathedrals and religious sites
- Auchan lets Italian supermarket shoppers scan and pay on their mobile phone