Businesses using payment technology provider Cayan’s Genius Customer Engagement Platform will be able to “simply switch on” support for Android Pay when the service launches later this year. “In addition to supporting payments, Genius will also support loyalty and offers from Android Pay, which enables both payment and loyalty/offers through NFC,” the company explains.
- India to move to contactless driving licences that traffic officers can read with NFC devices
- French bank pilots fingerprint card that removes the contactless transaction limit
- Google includes custom security chip in Pixel 3 smartphones
- ST unveils turnkey payment solution for smartwatches and wearables
- Mastercard to phase out signature panels on bank cards