Businesses using payment technology provider Cayan’s Genius Customer Engagement Platform will be able to “simply switch on” support for Android Pay when the service launches later this year. “In addition to supporting payments, Genius will also support loyalty and offers from Android Pay, which enables both payment and loyalty/offers through NFC,” the company explains.
- BBVA bank staff to test face recognition for self-serve restaurant orders and payments
- Carriers in Singapore, India, Thailand and the Philippines to link their mobile wallet services
- Huawei to launch mobile payments in 100 countries this year
- Church of England rolls out contactless donations to 16,000 churches, cathedrals and religious sites
- Auchan lets Italian supermarket shoppers scan and pay on their mobile phone