Businesses using payment technology provider Cayan’s Genius Customer Engagement Platform will be able to “simply switch on” support for Android Pay when the service launches later this year. “In addition to supporting payments, Genius will also support loyalty and offers from Android Pay, which enables both payment and loyalty/offers through NFC,” the company explains.
- Europe to relax requirements on strong customer authentication for online and unattended payments
- Visa Token Service to spread across Europe in 2017
- Gulf Oil unveils Gulf Pay for mobile payments and special offers at fuel stations
- STMicroelectronics announces new NFC devices for contactless payments and IoT
- Bank of China brings Apple Pay to UnionPay credit cards