Businesses using payment technology provider Cayan’s Genius Customer Engagement Platform will be able to “simply switch on” support for Android Pay when the service launches later this year. “In addition to supporting payments, Genius will also support loyalty and offers from Android Pay, which enables both payment and loyalty/offers through NFC,” the company explains.
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations