Businesses using payment technology provider Cayan’s Genius Customer Engagement Platform will be able to “simply switch on” support for Android Pay when the service launches later this year. “In addition to supporting payments, Genius will also support loyalty and offers from Android Pay, which enables both payment and loyalty/offers through NFC,” the company explains.
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year