Montgomery County Employees Federal Credit Union is working with digital banking provider Digital Insight to add Touch ID to its mobile banking apps. Users will be able to log into their mobile banking, store their fingerprints on their mobile devices and safeguard sensitive financial information using the functionality.
- Japanese bank to combine fingerprint and vein verification for cardless transactions at ATMs and teller windows
- Apple publishes video guide to using Apple Pay Cash
- Visa publishes future of security roadmap
- Six in ten card present transactions are now made with an EMV chip card
- Nintendo and Kellogg’s add NFC tags to cereal boxes