Montgomery County Employees Federal Credit Union is working with digital banking provider Digital Insight to add Touch ID to its mobile banking apps. Users will be able to log into their mobile banking, store their fingerprints on their mobile devices and safeguard sensitive financial information using the functionality.
- Dogs aim to take Blue Cross canal walk donations
- Accumulated payments with Samsung Pay surpass W10tn
- Contactless to account for more than one in two POS transactions globally by 2022
- Face ID described as iPhone 8’s ‘crown jewel’, unlocking device in ‘a few hundred milliseconds’
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era