Montgomery County Employees Federal Credit Union is working with digital banking provider Digital Insight to add Touch ID to its mobile banking apps. Users will be able to log into their mobile banking, store their fingerprints on their mobile devices and safeguard sensitive financial information using the functionality.
- Google Home owners get voice commands for grocery shopping
- Kenyan banks roll out PesaLink real-time direct P2P mobile payments
- Fashion retailers test smart mirrors for mobile payments
- New iPhone to feature 3D laser facial recognition scanner?
- Russian mobile network MTS launches first phase of Money Wallet payments, transfer and loyalty service