Starbucks has rolled out its Mobile Order & Pay service to 21 more states in the southern and central United States. The coffee chain launched the first in Portland, Oregon in December 2014 before expanding to 650 additional locations in March this year.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain