Starbucks has rolled out its Mobile Order & Pay service to 21 more states in the southern and central United States. The coffee chain launched the first in Portland, Oregon in December 2014 before expanding to 650 additional locations in March this year.
- Google Pay rolls out Gmail integration that lets users automatically import tickets, coupons and loyalty cards from email
- McDonald’s integrates Alipay mobile payments and rewards into Hong Kong app
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now
- Queensland rolls out contactless driving licences
- Vietnam tops global growth for mobile payments