Starbucks has rolled out its Mobile Order & Pay service to 21 more states in the southern and central United States. The coffee chain launched the first in Portland, Oregon in December 2014 before expanding to 650 additional locations in March this year.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash