Electronics company Ricoh has launched the GR II digital compact camera, marking the first GR-series model to come equipped with NFC. “The GR II comes equipped with WiFi functions for wireless connection with mobile devices; it is also compatible with NFC functions for easy pairing with mobile devices,” the company says.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent