Electronics company Ricoh has launched the GR II digital compact camera, marking the first GR-series model to come equipped with NFC. “The GR II comes equipped with WiFi functions for wireless connection with mobile devices; it is also compatible with NFC functions for easy pairing with mobile devices,” the company says.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info