Electronics company Ricoh has launched the GR II digital compact camera, marking the first GR-series model to come equipped with NFC. “The GR II comes equipped with WiFi functions for wireless connection with mobile devices; it is also compatible with NFC functions for easy pairing with mobile devices,” the company says.
- Marshall Islands to issue official digital currency
- Retailers raise concerns over card networks’ plans for a single buy button
- AmEx to personalize rewards to specific members and products
- JCB to add support for Google Pay in Japan
- South African retail giant Shoprite moves into mobile payments and banking