US sports bar chain Twin Peaks will offer mobile payments through an integration with MyCheck at its locations in August. “The new Twin Peaks mobile app will allow customers to view, split and pay their bill using Apple Pay, PayPal, Google Wallet, debit or credit cards, order additional menu items and access exclusive rewards and special offers only redeemable in the app,” MyCheck says.
- NFC Forum launches tag certification program
- Students test finger vein payments at UK supermarket
- Hilton lets customers pay with points for Amazon purchases
- Apple releases iOS 11 with support for NFC tag reading
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies