US sports bar chain Twin Peaks will offer mobile payments through an integration with MyCheck at its locations in August. “The new Twin Peaks mobile app will allow customers to view, split and pay their bill using Apple Pay, PayPal, Google Wallet, debit or credit cards, order additional menu items and access exclusive rewards and special offers only redeemable in the app,” MyCheck says.
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security
- Google and Stripe eye a slice of UPI pie in India
- Guide explores key benefits of Samsung Pay
- Bank of America enhances customer choice: Provides secure and reliable access to data
- Phillips 66 unveils new mobile platform at Momentum Conference