US sports bar chain Twin Peaks will offer mobile payments through an integration with MyCheck at its locations in August. “The new Twin Peaks mobile app will allow customers to view, split and pay their bill using Apple Pay, PayPal, Google Wallet, debit or credit cards, order additional menu items and access exclusive rewards and special offers only redeemable in the app,” MyCheck says.
- Seven watch brands to embed Barclaycard’s bPay wearable payments in their devices
- UnionPay sets out its mobile payments rollout plans
- Google expands support for wearable payments to Canada, Spain, and Australia
- American Express files faster blockchain payments patent
- Crédit Agricole expands HCE payments to Visa cardholders