Passengers at Hong Kong International Airport are being guided by 50 beacons installed across Terminal 1 as part of a pilot with SITA Lab. “These user-friendly maps display key information on passengers’ mobile phones or tablets, and the time it will take to get to the gate,” SITA Lab says. “They also provide information about shops, restaurants and retail offers.”
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods