Passengers at Hong Kong International Airport are being guided by 50 beacons installed across Terminal 1 as part of a pilot with SITA Lab. “These user-friendly maps display key information on passengers’ mobile phones or tablets, and the time it will take to get to the gate,” SITA Lab says. “They also provide information about shops, restaurants and retail offers.”
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology