Global NFC-enabled smartphone sales will grow more than 55% year over year in 2015, research from Strategy Analytics has found. “The growth rate is far above overall smartphone growth rate of 16% in 2015,” it says. “Asia Pacific remains the largest market for NFC smartphones, while North America has the highest NFC smartphone penetration until 2020.”
- Google Home owners get voice commands for grocery shopping
- Kenyan banks roll out PesaLink real-time direct P2P mobile payments
- Fashion retailers test smart mirrors for mobile payments
- New iPhone to feature 3D laser facial recognition scanner?
- Russian mobile network MTS launches first phase of Money Wallet payments, transfer and loyalty service