Apple is reportedly planning to launch Apple Pay in the UK on July 14. “Apple has informed some Apple retail employees in the UK that Apple Pay support will go live on that Tuesday, while internal memos for supermarket Waitrose plus an additional retail partner indicate the same date,” 9to5mac reports. “Apple will also begin training its UK staff on supporting Apple Pay on July 12.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?