Apple is reportedly planning to launch Apple Pay in the UK on July 14. “Apple has informed some Apple retail employees in the UK that Apple Pay support will go live on that Tuesday, while internal memos for supermarket Waitrose plus an additional retail partner indicate the same date,” 9to5mac reports. “Apple will also begin training its UK staff on supporting Apple Pay on July 12.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works