Apple is reportedly planning to launch Apple Pay in the UK on July 14. “Apple has informed some Apple retail employees in the UK that Apple Pay support will go live on that Tuesday, while internal memos for supermarket Waitrose plus an additional retail partner indicate the same date,” 9to5mac reports. “Apple will also begin training its UK staff on supporting Apple Pay on July 12.”
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?