Visitors to the 2015 MLB All-Star Game festivities in Cincinnati have the chance to win a Priceless Surprise when using Apple Pay for purchases. “MasterCard cardholders who use Apple Pay at contactless merchandise and concession acceptance locations could get a little something extra — from All-Star branded premiums, autographed memorabilia to prepaid cards and more,” MasterCard says.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa