Visitors to the 2015 MLB All-Star Game festivities in Cincinnati have the chance to win a Priceless Surprise when using Apple Pay for purchases. “MasterCard cardholders who use Apple Pay at contactless merchandise and concession acceptance locations could get a little something extra — from All-Star branded premiums, autographed memorabilia to prepaid cards and more,” MasterCard says.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info