Visitors to the 2015 MLB All-Star Game festivities in Cincinnati have the chance to win a Priceless Surprise when using Apple Pay for purchases. “MasterCard cardholders who use Apple Pay at contactless merchandise and concession acceptance locations could get a little something extra — from All-Star branded premiums, autographed memorabilia to prepaid cards and more,” MasterCard says.
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash
- NFC mobile payments ‘shake off the novelty tag’ in the UK
- Bank issues primary school kids with NFC smartwatches that let them make payments and track pocket money