Google has confirmed it is testing a Purchases on Google service with a “limited number of retailers”, following rumours of the company’s plans in May. “When a shopper searches on mobile for a product such as women’s hoodies, she may see a shopping ad with ‘Buy on Google’ text,” Google says. “After clicking the ad, she’s taken to a retailer-branded product page hosted by Google.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works