Google has confirmed it is testing a Purchases on Google service with a “limited number of retailers”, following rumours of the company’s plans in May. “When a shopper searches on mobile for a product such as women’s hoodies, she may see a shopping ad with ‘Buy on Google’ text,” Google says. “After clicking the ad, she’s taken to a retailer-branded product page hosted by Google.”
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year