Apple has added an additional 35 banks and credit unions to the list of US financial institutions that support Apple Pay. “Apple Pay now has over 375 participating issuers nationwide and dozens more plan to support the NFC-based mobile payment service in the future,” MacRumors reports.
- BBVA brings Android Pay to Spain
- Moneris study reveals 36% contactless payment increase in Canada
- JCPenney adds credit cards and loyalty rewards to Apple Pay
- Tech company workers agree to have microchips implanted in their hands
- Tap-and-go kills the cash cow