Apple has added an additional 35 banks and credit unions to the list of US financial institutions that support Apple Pay. “Apple Pay now has over 375 participating issuers nationwide and dozens more plan to support the NFC-based mobile payment service in the future,” MacRumors reports.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills