Apple has added an additional 35 banks and credit unions to the list of US financial institutions that support Apple Pay. “Apple Pay now has over 375 participating issuers nationwide and dozens more plan to support the NFC-based mobile payment service in the future,” MacRumors reports.
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends
- Seoul moves forward with plans for its own S-Pay payments system
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls
- Grab unveils plan to turn its mobile wallet into a platform
- WeChat Pay ‘will not seek to offer more local payment wallets’