Apple has added an additional 35 banks and credit unions to the list of US financial institutions that support Apple Pay. “Apple Pay now has over 375 participating issuers nationwide and dozens more plan to support the NFC-based mobile payment service in the future,” MacRumors reports.
- UnionPay sets out its mobile payments rollout plans
- Google expands support for wearable payments to Canada, Spain, and Australia
- American Express files faster blockchain payments patent
- Crédit Agricole expands HCE payments to Visa cardholders
- Android P to include support for GlobalPlatform Open Mobile API