Apple has added an additional 35 banks and credit unions to the list of US financial institutions that support Apple Pay. “Apple Pay now has over 375 participating issuers nationwide and dozens more plan to support the NFC-based mobile payment service in the future,” MacRumors reports.
- Dogs aim to take Blue Cross canal walk donations
- Accumulated payments with Samsung Pay surpass W10tn
- Contactless to account for more than one in two POS transactions globally by 2022
- Face ID described as iPhone 8’s ‘crown jewel’, unlocking device in ‘a few hundred milliseconds’
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era