Restaurant chain Subway is to add PayPal as a payment option in its mobile order and pay app to allow customers to make in-app and in-store payments in 27,000 US locations. PayPal One Touch will also be enabled, allowing customers to pay without typing in usernames, passwords or payment credentials. Meanwhile, Android Pay has been added as a mobile payment option alongside Apple Pay.
- Huawei expands NFC mobile payments to Hong Kong
- Giant Eagle trials scan-free self-checkout in US supermarket
- Amorim adds NFC to cork bottle stoppers
- LG Pay goes live in the US with NFC and mag stripe mobile payments
- East reports on Apple Pay fraud in Europe