Restaurant chain Subway is to add PayPal as a payment option in its mobile order and pay app to allow customers to make in-app and in-store payments in 27,000 US locations. PayPal One Touch will also be enabled, allowing customers to pay without typing in usernames, passwords or payment credentials. Meanwhile, Android Pay has been added as a mobile payment option alongside Apple Pay.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?