A second version of Google Glass is in the works and will be “released soon”, according to the CEO of Italian eyewear maker Luxottica. “The partnership to build Glass is going ahead, said Massimo Vian, speaking at the company’s general meeting in Milan,” WSJ reports. Google stopped selling the first version of Glass and shut its Explorer program earlier this year.
- Seven watch brands to embed Barclaycard’s bPay wearable payments in their devices
- UnionPay sets out its mobile payments rollout plans
- Google expands support for wearable payments to Canada, Spain, and Australia
- American Express files faster blockchain payments patent
- Crédit Agricole expands HCE payments to Visa cardholders