A second version of Google Glass is in the works and will be “released soon”, according to the CEO of Italian eyewear maker Luxottica. “The partnership to build Glass is going ahead, said Massimo Vian, speaking at the company’s general meeting in Milan,” WSJ reports. Google stopped selling the first version of Glass and shut its Explorer program earlier this year.
- Chinese airlines to offer NFC baggage tags at Beijing airport
- Italian rail operator to pilot barrier-free transit ticketing
- XYZ to adopt finger vein payments at co-working cafe
- Manchester reports on open loop contactless ticketing adoption
- EMVCo to support eight-digit Issuer Identification Numbers from 2021