A second version of Google Glass is in the works and will be “released soon”, according to the CEO of Italian eyewear maker Luxottica. “The partnership to build Glass is going ahead, said Massimo Vian, speaking at the company’s general meeting in Milan,” WSJ reports. Google stopped selling the first version of Glass and shut its Explorer program earlier this year.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security