Samsung Pay is reportedly set to start a second round of beta testing in Korea with Samsung Card this Friday. BC Card is also expected to test the service from August 20. “They both will receive feedback from the participants of the test runs and share the results with the tech giant to improve the payment system,” The Korea Herald reports. Samsung kicked off its first beta testing round in Korea last month.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain