Samsung Pay is reportedly set to start a second round of beta testing in Korea with Samsung Card this Friday. BC Card is also expected to test the service from August 20. “They both will receive feedback from the participants of the test runs and share the results with the tech giant to improve the payment system,” The Korea Herald reports. Samsung kicked off its first beta testing round in Korea last month.
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign
- Mastercard and Worldpay to let merchants accept payments direct from customers’ bank accounts