Samsung Pay is reportedly set to start a second round of beta testing in Korea with Samsung Card this Friday. BC Card is also expected to test the service from August 20. “They both will receive feedback from the participants of the test runs and share the results with the tech giant to improve the payment system,” The Korea Herald reports. Samsung kicked off its first beta testing round in Korea last month.
- Atos offers to acquire Gemalto for €4.3bn
- Men’s Health gives positive review to Gymkit with NFC
- First US gym adds support for Apple Watch NFC pairing with exercise machines
- Australian banks ordered to cut contactless transaction fees
- GfK: Promoting the security of mobile payments could be the key to wider adoption