Samsung Pay is reportedly set to start a second round of beta testing in Korea with Samsung Card this Friday. BC Card is also expected to test the service from August 20. “They both will receive feedback from the participants of the test runs and share the results with the tech giant to improve the payment system,” The Korea Herald reports. Samsung kicked off its first beta testing round in Korea last month.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info