Indian mobile cab hailing service Ola Cabs is reportedly planning to apply for a mobile wallet licence from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). “Ola currently offers Ola Money as a digital payment option on its mobile app using payment technology powered by PayU and ZipCash Card Services,” Livemint reports. “If Ola gets the nod from RBI, it can offer the wallet on its app as well as other apps it plans to launch.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works