LG Electronics has reportedly partnered with Google to launch Android Pay on its next Google Nexus phone, expected to become available in October. “The Nexus phone is a trial product featuring the latest version of Android OS,” Business Korea reports. Google unveiled the NFC mobile payments platform during its Google I/O 2015 keynote in May.
- Samsung Pay goes live in Malaysia
- Metro Bank adds Android Pay in UK
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- India’s Mobikwik aims to triple user base in 2017
- Consumers show more trust in mobile wallet security