LG Electronics has reportedly partnered with Google to launch Android Pay on its next Google Nexus phone, expected to become available in October. “The Nexus phone is a trial product featuring the latest version of Android OS,” Business Korea reports. Google unveiled the NFC mobile payments platform during its Google I/O 2015 keynote in May.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain