LG Electronics has reportedly partnered with Google to launch Android Pay on its next Google Nexus phone, expected to become available in October. “The Nexus phone is a trial product featuring the latest version of Android OS,” Business Korea reports. Google unveiled the NFC mobile payments platform during its Google I/O 2015 keynote in May.
- Apple Pay about to go live in Brazil?
- Brazil to introduce multifunction driver’s licenses that can be read with an NFC phone
- Avis pilots mobile car rental keys
- Trimet to roll out world’s first integration of transit ticketing card with Android Pay
- Kroger grocery stores to accept Chase Pay mobile payments