Walmart is the latest retailer to support in-store payments from mobile wallet service MobiKwik in 20 of its Best Price Modern Wholesale stores in India, following WHSmith and India’s largest retailer Big Bazaar. MobiKwik “will allow instant one-tap payments for transactions placed through the Best Price mobile app and … via the MobiKwik wallet on the Walmart Best Price website and in physical stores,” it says.
- Apple Pay violates patents held by security technology inventor, lawsuit alleges
- Report: 70% of financial cards have chip
- NFC secure elements shipments to grow 12% in 2017
- Researchers create a T-shirt that monitors the wearer’s breathing rate in real time
- Tipping point for Apple Pay as majority of UK tills accept limitless payments