Walmart is the latest retailer to support in-store payments from mobile wallet service MobiKwik in 20 of its Best Price Modern Wholesale stores in India, following WHSmith and India’s largest retailer Big Bazaar. MobiKwik “will allow instant one-tap payments for transactions placed through the Best Price mobile app and … via the MobiKwik wallet on the Walmart Best Price website and in physical stores,” it says.
- Face ID described as iPhone 8’s ‘crown jewel’, unlocking device in ‘a few hundred milliseconds’
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…