Walmart is the latest retailer to support in-store payments from mobile wallet service MobiKwik in 20 of its Best Price Modern Wholesale stores in India, following WHSmith and India’s largest retailer Big Bazaar. MobiKwik “will allow instant one-tap payments for transactions placed through the Best Price mobile app and … via the MobiKwik wallet on the Walmart Best Price website and in physical stores,” it says.
- Opal card implanted into Sydney man Meow-Meow could be deactivated by NSW authorities
- American Express goes live with Android Pay in Canada
- A biometric ring could replace your passwords, cards and keys
- Singapore banks to allow cellphone numbers for transfers
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution