Mobile payment provider Flint has added a new feature to its platform that lets its business users create coupons and distribute them to Apple Wallet users. “Businesses can easily create offers in the Flint app and send text messages with links that automatically download customized coupons into the Apple Wallet,” Flint says. “The app will handle redemption via an embedded QR code reader.”
- Google Home owners get voice commands for grocery shopping
- Kenyan banks roll out PesaLink real-time direct P2P mobile payments
- Fashion retailers test smart mirrors for mobile payments
- New iPhone to feature 3D laser facial recognition scanner?
- Russian mobile network MTS launches first phase of Money Wallet payments, transfer and loyalty service