Mobile payment provider Flint has added a new feature to its platform that lets its business users create coupons and distribute them to Apple Wallet users. “Businesses can easily create offers in the Flint app and send text messages with links that automatically download customized coupons into the Apple Wallet,” Flint says. “The app will handle redemption via an embedded QR code reader.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works