Bangalore-based Ezetap has raised Rs150crores (US$23.5m) to expand its mPOS solution of configurable mobile app and card reader that plugs into a merchant’s mobile device. “Ezetap is already activating over 500 new small retail merchants a week and will use some of its funds to increase that by five times in the next few months,” the company says.
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security
- Google and Stripe eye a slice of UPI pie in India
- Guide explores key benefits of Samsung Pay
- Bank of America enhances customer choice: Provides secure and reliable access to data
- Phillips 66 unveils new mobile platform at Momentum Conference