Bangalore-based Ezetap has raised Rs150crores (US$23.5m) to expand its mPOS solution of configurable mobile app and card reader that plugs into a merchant’s mobile device. “Ezetap is already activating over 500 new small retail merchants a week and will use some of its funds to increase that by five times in the next few months,” the company says.
- Wells Fargo adds support for Fitbit Pay
- Apple details Apple Pay Cash in updated iOS Security guide
- India to add face recognition to Aadhaar biometric ID system
- Bank of America reports 84% rise in P2P payment transactions
- One in five Brits to make mobile payments in stores this year