Average transaction amounts on iOS devices (US$124.47) were almost double those made on Android ($65.22) in 2014, research from Kount reveals. “Average online and in-store transaction amounts were greater than those on mobile devices overall until the first six months of 2015 in which purchases on the iPhone ($129.94) and iPad ($164.19) began to exceed non-mobile transactions ($106.94),” the company adds.
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands