Average transaction amounts on iOS devices (US$124.47) were almost double those made on Android ($65.22) in 2014, research from Kount reveals. “Average online and in-store transaction amounts were greater than those on mobile devices overall until the first six months of 2015 in which purchases on the iPhone ($129.94) and iPad ($164.19) began to exceed non-mobile transactions ($106.94),” the company adds.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills