PayPal has launched the new version of its PayPal Here card reader, equipped with contactless, in the UK following its unveiling in March. The reader “accepts contactless transactions payments from Visa, Maestro and MasterCard debit/credit cards along with Apple Pay,” PayPal writes in a blog post. “The new reader is set up to process transactions through chip and pin as well as those taken by swiping the magnetic stripe.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works