PayPal has launched the new version of its PayPal Here card reader, equipped with contactless, in the UK following its unveiling in March. The reader “accepts contactless transactions payments from Visa, Maestro and MasterCard debit/credit cards along with Apple Pay,” PayPal writes in a blog post. “The new reader is set up to process transactions through chip and pin as well as those taken by swiping the magnetic stripe.”
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?