Fully converting payments to electronic, expanding card programs and adopting mobile/digital payments was the top priority for clients at the recent Bank of America Merrill Lynch Conference on Payments and Commercial Card. Meanwhile, 60% of the 175 companies and government agencies represented said adopting a mobile payments app was something they were “likely” to introduce.
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash
- NFC mobile payments ‘shake off the novelty tag’ in the UK
- Bank issues primary school kids with NFC smartwatches that let them make payments and track pocket money