Fully converting payments to electronic, expanding card programs and adopting mobile/digital payments was the top priority for clients at the recent Bank of America Merrill Lynch Conference on Payments and Commercial Card. Meanwhile, 60% of the 175 companies and government agencies represented said adopting a mobile payments app was something they were “likely” to introduce.
- Face ID described as iPhone 8’s ‘crown jewel’, unlocking device in ‘a few hundred milliseconds’
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…