Fully converting payments to electronic, expanding card programs and adopting mobile/digital payments was the top priority for clients at the recent Bank of America Merrill Lynch Conference on Payments and Commercial Card. Meanwhile, 60% of the 175 companies and government agencies represented said adopting a mobile payments app was something they were “likely” to introduce.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills