Fully converting payments to electronic, expanding card programs and adopting mobile/digital payments was the top priority for clients at the recent Bank of America Merrill Lynch Conference on Payments and Commercial Card. Meanwhile, 60% of the 175 companies and government agencies represented said adopting a mobile payments app was something they were “likely” to introduce.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain