PARTNER NEWS: Digital security specialist Gemalto and mobile financial services provider Mahindra Comviva have both picked up prizes in this year’s Juniper Research Future Digital Awards. Gemalto took the prize in the digital payments category and Mahindra Comviva scooped top spot in digital ticketing, as well as rating “highly commended” in the contactless payment category.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash