PARTNER NEWS: Digital security specialist Gemalto and mobile financial services provider Mahindra Comviva have both picked up prizes in this year’s Juniper Research Future Digital Awards. Gemalto took the prize in the digital payments category and Mahindra Comviva scooped top spot in digital ticketing, as well as rating “highly commended” in the contactless payment category.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent