PARTNER NEWS: Digital security specialist Gemalto and mobile financial services provider Mahindra Comviva have both picked up prizes in this year’s Juniper Research Future Digital Awards. Gemalto took the prize in the digital payments category and Mahindra Comviva scooped top spot in digital ticketing, as well as rating “highly commended” in the contactless payment category.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?