PARTNER NEWS: Digital security specialist Gemalto and mobile financial services provider Mahindra Comviva have both picked up prizes in this year’s Juniper Research Future Digital Awards. Gemalto took the prize in the digital payments category and Mahindra Comviva scooped top spot in digital ticketing, as well as rating “highly commended” in the contactless payment category.
- Atos offers to acquire Gemalto for €4.3bn
- Men’s Health gives positive review to Gymkit with NFC
- First US gym adds support for Apple Watch NFC pairing with exercise machines
- Australian banks ordered to cut contactless transaction fees
- GfK: Promoting the security of mobile payments could be the key to wider adoption