PARTNER NEWS: Digital security specialist Gemalto and mobile financial services provider Mahindra Comviva have both picked up prizes in this year’s Juniper Research Future Digital Awards. Gemalto took the prize in the digital payments category and Mahindra Comviva scooped top spot in digital ticketing, as well as rating “highly commended” in the contactless payment category.
- Opal card implanted into Sydney man Meow-Meow could be deactivated by NSW authorities
- American Express goes live with Android Pay in Canada
- A biometric ring could replace your passwords, cards and keys
- Singapore banks to allow cellphone numbers for transfers
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution