Japanese instant messaging giant Line has released an initial list of Taiwanese stores at which its mobile payment service Line Pay can be used. “The Line Pay digital wallet can pay for purchases starting Wednesday in nearly 30 local stores, mostly online merchants such as ET Mall, beauty brand 86 Shop, online bookstore Kingstone and digital music service KKBOX,” Focus Taiwan reports.
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology