Japanese instant messaging giant Line has released an initial list of Taiwanese stores at which its mobile payment service Line Pay can be used. “The Line Pay digital wallet can pay for purchases starting Wednesday in nearly 30 local stores, mostly online merchants such as ET Mall, beauty brand 86 Shop, online bookstore Kingstone and digital music service KKBOX,” Focus Taiwan reports.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa