Japanese instant messaging giant Line has released an initial list of Taiwanese stores at which its mobile payment service Line Pay can be used. “The Line Pay digital wallet can pay for purchases starting Wednesday in nearly 30 local stores, mostly online merchants such as ET Mall, beauty brand 86 Shop, online bookstore Kingstone and digital music service KKBOX,” Focus Taiwan reports.
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots
- Samsung Pay goes live in Mexico
- Issuers to adopt common QR code for payments in Singapore from 2018
- Norwegian banks to form joint venture in bid to combat threat of global tech giants