Japanese instant messaging giant Line has released an initial list of Taiwanese stores at which its mobile payment service Line Pay can be used. “The Line Pay digital wallet can pay for purchases starting Wednesday in nearly 30 local stores, mostly online merchants such as ET Mall, beauty brand 86 Shop, online bookstore Kingstone and digital music service KKBOX,” Focus Taiwan reports.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain