Google has broken its silence following speculation its Android Pay mobile payments platform was to be launched on August 26 by confirming it will be available soon. “Looking forward to Android Pay? Stay tuned. #soon,” a tweet from the official Android account read.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills