Google has broken its silence following speculation its Android Pay mobile payments platform was to be launched on August 26 by confirming it will be available soon. “Looking forward to Android Pay? Stay tuned. #soon,” a tweet from the official Android account read.
- Apple extends GymKit NFC functionality to additional gym equipment market leaders
- NFC testing disruptor Cilab joins the NFC World Partner Program
- Japanese government to adopt iPhone NFC chip reading for citizen ID
- Imperial College develops NFC tag-based freshness detection system to reduce food waste
- European mobile wallets adopt Alipay QR code format to boost payment interoperability