Google has broken its silence following speculation its Android Pay mobile payments platform was to be launched on August 26 by confirming it will be available soon. “Looking forward to Android Pay? Stay tuned. #soon,” a tweet from the official Android account read.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain