Google has broken its silence following speculation its Android Pay mobile payments platform was to be launched on August 26 by confirming it will be available soon. “Looking forward to Android Pay? Stay tuned. #soon,” a tweet from the official Android account read.
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods