Google is notifying developers of an impending Project Soli Alpha DevKit and is asking those notified to fill out an application for the chance to receive one, Android Police reports. “Google notes the DevKits are very limited, stating there are only ‘a few dozen’ to go around,” it says. Project Soli was unveiled at I/O in June and will work to bring hand-gesture technology to wearables.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service