Google is notifying developers of an impending Project Soli Alpha DevKit and is asking those notified to fill out an application for the chance to receive one, Android Police reports. “Google notes the DevKits are very limited, stating there are only ‘a few dozen’ to go around,” it says. Project Soli was unveiled at I/O in June and will work to bring hand-gesture technology to wearables.
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases