Google is notifying developers of an impending Project Soli Alpha DevKit and is asking those notified to fill out an application for the chance to receive one, Android Police reports. “Google notes the DevKits are very limited, stating there are only ‘a few dozen’ to go around,” it says. Project Soli was unveiled at I/O in June and will work to bring hand-gesture technology to wearables.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain