Google is notifying developers of an impending Project Soli Alpha DevKit and is asking those notified to fill out an application for the chance to receive one, Android Police reports. “Google notes the DevKits are very limited, stating there are only ‘a few dozen’ to go around,” it says. Project Soli was unveiled at I/O in June and will work to bring hand-gesture technology to wearables.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa