The contactless spending limit of £20 (US$30) has risen to £30 (US$46) across the UK today. “Software will be rolled out across retailers who accept contactless payments from September 1,” The UK Cards Association says. “Once a terminal has updated, it will be able to process contactless transactions up to the new £30 limit.” The trades body has published guidance for retailers.
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security
- Google and Stripe eye a slice of UPI pie in India
- Guide explores key benefits of Samsung Pay
- Bank of America enhances customer choice: Provides secure and reliable access to data
- Phillips 66 unveils new mobile platform at Momentum Conference