The UK contactless limit increase from £20 to £30 could enable an extra three million Visa contactless transactions a day, worth more than £70m, Visa Europe says. “Supermarkets, clothes retailers, department stores and pharmacy chains will benefit the most from the increase,” the payment network says. Contactless now accounts for one in 11 in-store Visa transactions, it adds.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets