Electronic check technology provider MyECheck has launched a mobile payments service that will let consumers make payments by scanning QR codes. “Businesses can accept eMobile easily — sign up, verify your business, link your account and start taking payments or sending invoices,” the company says. “eMobile acts like a POS system that can be used on your phone or tablet.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works