Electronic check technology provider MyECheck has launched a mobile payments service that will let consumers make payments by scanning QR codes. “Businesses can accept eMobile easily — sign up, verify your business, link your account and start taking payments or sending invoices,” the company says. “eMobile acts like a POS system that can be used on your phone or tablet.”
- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform