Electronic check technology provider MyECheck has launched a mobile payments service that will let consumers make payments by scanning QR codes. “Businesses can accept eMobile easily — sign up, verify your business, link your account and start taking payments or sending invoices,” the company says. “eMobile acts like a POS system that can be used on your phone or tablet.”
- Apple Pay about to go live in Brazil?
- Brazil to introduce multifunction driver’s licenses that can be read with an NFC phone
- Avis pilots mobile car rental keys
- Trimet to roll out world’s first integration of transit ticketing card with Android Pay
- Kroger grocery stores to accept Chase Pay mobile payments