Electronic check technology provider MyECheck has launched a mobile payments service that will let consumers make payments by scanning QR codes. “Businesses can accept eMobile easily — sign up, verify your business, link your account and start taking payments or sending invoices,” the company says. “eMobile acts like a POS system that can be used on your phone or tablet.”
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year