UK bank TSB is rewarding customers with 5% cashback on the first £100 (US$152) spent from a Classic Plus account each month using a contactless debit card. The incentive is part of the bank’s new 555 offer to reward customers for their everyday banking activities.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets