UK bank TSB is rewarding customers with 5% cashback on the first £100 (US$152) spent from a Classic Plus account each month using a contactless debit card. The incentive is part of the bank’s new 555 offer to reward customers for their everyday banking activities.
- ECB survey finds cash still dominates payments in the euro zone
- Bangkok street food vendors switch to mobile payments
- Starling Bank integrates third party rewards into open banking platform
- Sberbank to build ID platform that supports face, voice and retina biometrics
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users