UK bank TSB is rewarding customers with 5% cashback on the first £100 (US$152) spent from a Classic Plus account each month using a contactless debit card. The incentive is part of the bank’s new 555 offer to reward customers for their everyday banking activities.
- BBVA bank staff to test face recognition for self-serve restaurant orders and payments
- Carriers in Singapore, India, Thailand and the Philippines to link their mobile wallet services
- Huawei to launch mobile payments in 100 countries this year
- Church of England rolls out contactless donations to 16,000 churches, cathedrals and religious sites
- Auchan lets Italian supermarket shoppers scan and pay on their mobile phone