UK bank TSB is rewarding customers with 5% cashback on the first £100 (US$152) spent from a Classic Plus account each month using a contactless debit card. The incentive is part of the bank’s new 555 offer to reward customers for their everyday banking activities.
- BBVA brings Android Pay to Spain
- Moneris study reveals 36% contactless payment increase in Canada
- JCPenney adds credit cards and loyalty rewards to Apple Pay
- Tech company workers agree to have microchips implanted in their hands
- Tap-and-go kills the cash cow