Two in five US consumers (39%) and nearly half of mobile device owners (45%) use a mobile device to manage their bank account at least once a month, research from the American Bankers Association reveals. “We anticipate that more customers are likely to gravitate toward mobile banking as institutions bolster their offerings in areas like mobile payments and geolocation services,” says the association’s Nessa Feddis.
- UK bank tests voice commands with Google Home
- Mahindra Comviva launches biometric payments solution for rural Indian merchants
- Europe to relax requirements on strong customer authentication for online and unattended payments
- Visa Token Service to spread across Europe in 2017
- Gulf Oil unveils Gulf Pay for mobile payments and special offers at fuel stations