Two in five US consumers (39%) and nearly half of mobile device owners (45%) use a mobile device to manage their bank account at least once a month, research from the American Bankers Association reveals. “We anticipate that more customers are likely to gravitate toward mobile banking as institutions bolster their offerings in areas like mobile payments and geolocation services,” says the association’s Nessa Feddis.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works