Two in five US consumers (39%) and nearly half of mobile device owners (45%) use a mobile device to manage their bank account at least once a month, research from the American Bankers Association reveals. “We anticipate that more customers are likely to gravitate toward mobile banking as institutions bolster their offerings in areas like mobile payments and geolocation services,” says the association’s Nessa Feddis.
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year