Two in five US consumers (39%) and nearly half of mobile device owners (45%) use a mobile device to manage their bank account at least once a month, research from the American Bankers Association reveals. “We anticipate that more customers are likely to gravitate toward mobile banking as institutions bolster their offerings in areas like mobile payments and geolocation services,” says the association’s Nessa Feddis.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills