Two in five US consumers (39%) and nearly half of mobile device owners (45%) use a mobile device to manage their bank account at least once a month, research from the American Bankers Association reveals. “We anticipate that more customers are likely to gravitate toward mobile banking as institutions bolster their offerings in areas like mobile payments and geolocation services,” says the association’s Nessa Feddis.
- Dutch rail operator pilots open loop ticketing service
- Rohm to use ST NFC chips for wireless charging in cars
- Juniper forecasts a billion mobile ticketing users in 2019
- Microsoft to shut down its Microsoft Wallet service
- MTS to roll out open loop ticketing on buses and trains in San Diego