Visitors to hotel chain Marriott International will soon be able to pay for their hotel stays, food and drink purchases as well as for meeting and event bookings using Ant Financial’s Alipay QR-code mobile payment platform. “Marriott International will initially activate Alipay at 10 hotels in greater China, gradually expanding to other hotels in China and across Asia by mid-2016,” the chain says.
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology