Nearly half of Canadian banking executives (46%) do not think they have the IT infrastructure systems and processes in place to meet present and future customer expectations for mobile payments, research from telecommunications provider CenturyLink reveals. “70% said they don’t have the infrastructure in place, or it needs improvement, for digital channels,” the company adds.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa