US department store chain Macy’s will enable PayPal as a payment option for in-store, online and mobile purchases by the end of September 2015. “In-store customers can checkout via Payment Code on the PayPal app or on the Macy’s app which enables consumers to scan a QR code on their mobile device,” PayPal says. The integration will also enable PayPal’s One Touch checkout for online and mobile.
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends
- Seoul moves forward with plans for its own S-Pay payments system
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls
- Grab unveils plan to turn its mobile wallet into a platform
- WeChat Pay ‘will not seek to offer more local payment wallets’