Coffee chain Starbucks is to make its Mobile Order & Pay service available across the US so customers nationwide can place and pay for orders in advance using their iOS and Android devices. “Starbucks plans to introduce this feature in select company owned stores in the UK and Canada in October,” the chain says. Starbucks launched the service in December 2014 and expanded it in March and June 2015.
- Garmin Pay expands to three new smartwatches
- Barclays files blockchain funds transfer and KYC patents
- More than half a billion Chinese consumers now use mobile payments
- Mastercard patent proposes combining blockchain with existing payments systems
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay