Coffee chain Starbucks is to make its Mobile Order & Pay service available across the US so customers nationwide can place and pay for orders in advance using their iOS and Android devices. “Starbucks plans to introduce this feature in select company owned stores in the UK and Canada in October,” the chain says. Starbucks launched the service in December 2014 and expanded it in March and June 2015.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info