‘The Evolution of Host Card Emulation and Tokenisation’, a 15-page white paper produced by South Korea-based smart card and mobile payment solution provider Kona International, is now available to download from the NFC World Knowledge Centre. The paper provides an overview of the evolution of card payments from magnetic stripe cards to EMV, contactless cards, NFC, host card emulation (HCE) and tokenization and posits that HCE with tokenization will ultimately become “the order of the day” in both the developed and developing world.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works