More than six in ten US credit card holders don’t yet have a chip-enabled card, a survey conducted by CreditCards.com with Princeton Survey Research Associates International reveals. “Just 32% of respondents said they have a credit or debit card with a smart chip,” the company says. The findings come as the EMV liability shift takes place across the US today.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works