More than six in ten US credit card holders don’t yet have a chip-enabled card, a survey conducted by CreditCards.com with Princeton Survey Research Associates International reveals. “Just 32% of respondents said they have a credit or debit card with a smart chip,” the company says. The findings come as the EMV liability shift takes place across the US today.
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots
- Samsung Pay goes live in Mexico