More than six in ten US credit card holders don’t yet have a chip-enabled card, a survey conducted by CreditCards.com with Princeton Survey Research Associates International reveals. “Just 32% of respondents said they have a credit or debit card with a smart chip,” the company says. The findings come as the EMV liability shift takes place across the US today.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes