Some 43% of small business owners in the US are familiar with EMV cards, Capital One’s Spark Business Barometer has found, but just a third (34%) of those were accepting EMV cards as of August 2015. 54% of those familiar with EMV are “unaware” that businesses will be liable for fraudulent charges incurred on other payment systems and 6% will increase investment in digital payment solutions such as Apple Pay.
- Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments — See the webinar now on NFC World
- Cartes Bancaires picks Gemalto to ease member banks’ NFC mobile payments offer
- Alipay comes to more Australian stores
- Australian bank reveals NFC payments sticker use
- Apple Pay adds US and Australian banks