Some 43% of small business owners in the US are familiar with EMV cards, Capital One’s Spark Business Barometer has found, but just a third (34%) of those were accepting EMV cards as of August 2015. 54% of those familiar with EMV are “unaware” that businesses will be liable for fraudulent charges incurred on other payment systems and 6% will increase investment in digital payment solutions such as Apple Pay.
- Russian banks prep for launch of national biometric ID platform
- UK to move beyond ‘peak cash’ this year
- Australian iPhone users ‘more likely to bank with a provider if it supports Apple Pay’
- Google Pay replaces Android Pay app starting today
- NXP to host NFC for consumables and accessories webinar on 22 February