UK department store chain House of Fraser has introduced augmented reality (AR) into its iOS mobile app to let shoppers make purchases from videos, 3D product previews, recipes and lookbooks via a Scan to Explore feature. “The AR function was introduced into the apps through integrating the Layar AR SDK technology with our app commerce platform,” says platform provider Poq.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain