Microsoft has added its Windows Hello biometric authentication solution to its Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL devices, launched at a press event in New York this week. “Windows Hello Beta is an incredibly personal and secure way to unlock your Lumia 950/950 XL — simply wake up your device, look directly at the screen and our infrared camera technology automatically authenticates you,” Microsoft says.
- Maybank teams up with GrabPay for mobile payments in Malaysia
- Starbucks continues to lead the US mobile payments market
- Translink adds mobile payments for transit users in Vancouver
- EMVCo releases QR Payment Mark
- Bank of America adds AI assistant to mobile banking app