PARTNER NEWS: Chip maker NXP is sponsoring a series of hackathons centred on NFC, Bluetooth Low Energy and RFID technologies. The first TrackHack event takes place from November 20-22 in London. “We want to see how people work with NFC, what the main issues are, how easy they find NFC designs, what other tools they may need and, of course, which simple applications they can create in only a few hours,” NXP told NFC World.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain