PARTNER NEWS: Chip maker NXP is sponsoring a series of hackathons centred on NFC, Bluetooth Low Energy and RFID technologies. The first TrackHack event takes place from November 20-22 in London. “We want to see how people work with NFC, what the main issues are, how easy they find NFC designs, what other tools they may need and, of course, which simple applications they can create in only a few hours,” NXP told NFC World.
- Apple enters financial services market with privacy-first credit card
- Apple Pay expands to transit systems in the US
- Mastercard sets out vision for consumer-centric digital identities
- ING Romania to let customers withdraw cash with just their mobile phones
- SBI adds cardless mobile cash withdrawals at 16,500 ATMs across India