Indian payment services provider Citrus Pay has raised approximately US$25m from a consortium of new and existing investors. “The latest round, which closed almost a month ago, values the company around $90m to $100m,” India’s Economic Times reports. Citrus Pay announced a partnership with gift card solutions provider Qwikcilver to enable in-store mobile payments using gift cards and vouchers last month.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info