Indian payment services provider Citrus Pay has raised approximately US$25m from a consortium of new and existing investors. “The latest round, which closed almost a month ago, values the company around $90m to $100m,” India’s Economic Times reports. Citrus Pay announced a partnership with gift card solutions provider Qwikcilver to enable in-store mobile payments using gift cards and vouchers last month.
- App offers order ahead restaurant service
- Facebook given licence to launch Messenger payments in Europe
- NFC clothing range connects US Ski Team with winter sports fans
- Google’s browser connects with BLE
- Belgian bank joins mobile payment platform