POS payment platform provider Payworks is to enable Stripe users to accept payments via chip and PIN card readers in the UK. “UK-based merchants selling via marketplaces and platforms built on Stripe Connect will be able to use the Payworks SDK to connect card readers and instantly start accepting physical credit card payments, as well as NFC payments such as Apple Pay,” Payworks says.
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole