POS payment platform provider Payworks is to enable Stripe users to accept payments via chip and PIN card readers in the UK. “UK-based merchants selling via marketplaces and platforms built on Stripe Connect will be able to use the Payworks SDK to connect card readers and instantly start accepting physical credit card payments, as well as NFC payments such as Apple Pay,” Payworks says.
- Mastercard to make Apple Card technology available to other issuers
- Facebook to roll out GlobalCoin digital currency in ‘a dozen countries’ next year
- iPhone NFC ticketing goes live at Brisbane’s Suncorp Stadium
- India sets out plans for a cash-lite society
- Monese teases Apple Pay launches in 13 European countries