POS payment platform provider Payworks is to enable Stripe users to accept payments via chip and PIN card readers in the UK. “UK-based merchants selling via marketplaces and platforms built on Stripe Connect will be able to use the Payworks SDK to connect card readers and instantly start accepting physical credit card payments, as well as NFC payments such as Apple Pay,” Payworks says.
- Giant Eagle trials scan-free self-checkout in US supermarket
- Amorim adds NFC to cork bottle stoppers
- LG Pay goes live in the US with NFC and mag stripe mobile payments
- East reports on Apple Pay fraud in Europe
- IMF reports on the impact of digital money on banking business models