Customers in the Ukraine can now use their mobile phones to make in-store and online purchases and P2P transfers using the MobiPay mobile wallet. “The seller must provide the customer with a QR code for payment on the cash register’s monitor, POS terminal or print it in a cheque,” the company says. “The customer pays for the goods by simply reading the QR code using MobiPay and the connected Visa or MasterCard payment card.”
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases