Apple has added another 54 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US. “Apple Pay now has over 650 participating issuers nationwide and several more plan to support the NFC-based mobile payment service in the future,” MacRumors reports.
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots
- Samsung Pay goes live in Mexico
- Issuers to adopt common QR code for payments in Singapore from 2018
- Norwegian banks to form joint venture in bid to combat threat of global tech giants