Apple has added another 54 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US. “Apple Pay now has over 650 participating issuers nationwide and several more plan to support the NFC-based mobile payment service in the future,” MacRumors reports.
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends
- Seoul moves forward with plans for its own S-Pay payments system
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls
- Grab unveils plan to turn its mobile wallet into a platform
- WeChat Pay ‘will not seek to offer more local payment wallets’