Apple has added another 54 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US. “Apple Pay now has over 650 participating issuers nationwide and several more plan to support the NFC-based mobile payment service in the future,” MacRumors reports.
- NatWest Bank begins UK’s first trial of contactless biometric cards
- Vending machine firms to use blockchain ID platform to automate sale of age-restricted items
- PayPal reports 40m Venmo P2P payments users
- Apple Pay goes live in Austria
- Apple to open up the iPhone’s NFC chip at WWDC?