Researchers at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab (CSAIL) have presented a new technology called RF Capture that uses wireless reflections to identify silhouettes through walls. “The device works by transmitting wireless signals that traverse the wall and reflect off a person’s body back to the device,” the researchers say. “The device captures these reflections and analyzes them in order to see the person’s silhouette.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?