Researchers at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab (CSAIL) have presented a new technology called RF Capture that uses wireless reflections to identify silhouettes through walls. “The device works by transmitting wireless signals that traverse the wall and reflect off a person’s body back to the device,” the researchers say. “The device captures these reflections and analyzes them in order to see the person’s silhouette.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works