Medical products provider Nurse Rosie Products has begun offering an NFC glucose meter that lets diabetics access their blood glucose reading by tapping the meter against their NFC device. “Rosie SmartMeter can be equipped with or without NFC technology which allows for your meter to communicate with NFC-enabled devices just by touching them with your meter,” the company says.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes