Samsung is offering a US$50 rebate to new users who add a card to Samsung Pay. “Now for a limited time only, activate Samsung Pay on your Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+ or Note 5 with your Samsung account ID and register a qualifying card with Samsung Pay and receive a $50 rebate after filling out the online claim form,” the company says. The offer expires on November 19.
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends
- Seoul moves forward with plans for its own S-Pay payments system
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls
- Grab unveils plan to turn its mobile wallet into a platform
- WeChat Pay ‘will not seek to offer more local payment wallets’