Samsung is offering a US$50 rebate to new users who add a card to Samsung Pay. “Now for a limited time only, activate Samsung Pay on your Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+ or Note 5 with your Samsung account ID and register a qualifying card with Samsung Pay and receive a $50 rebate after filling out the online claim form,” the company says. The offer expires on November 19.
- Alipay and UnionPay to support Japanese J-Coin digital currency
- ETSI mandates hardware security for consumer IoT devices
- Swiss railway operator SBB to roll out account-based mobile ticketing
- EU sets out plans for contactless European identity cards
- SK Telecom and Deutsche Telekom to build blockchain-based digital ID platform