PARTNER NEWS: Bell ID’s Host Card Emulation: NFC’s Missing Link white paper, which has been downloaded more than 800 times from the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre since it was published in late 2014, has been updated to include an exploration of the tokenization process and an overview of prevailing deployment models for issuers. “The revised ebook addresses new topics such as tokenization, token service providers, Android Pay and Samsung Pay, in order to provide relevant answers to today’s questions,” explains Bell ID’s André Stoorvogel. Readers can download the updated white paper free of charge here.
- eMarketer: Mobile payments adoption held back by ‘strong contactless card usage’ in Europe
- Korean card companies to launch joint NFC payments service in bid to combat Chinese QR threat
- Wells Fargo puts AI into mobile app to help customers manage their money
- Apple CEO: Mobile payments taking off more slowly than expected
- Microsoft sets out vision for a blockchain-based infrastructure that lets consumers manage their own digital identities