PARTNER NEWS: Bell ID’s Host Card Emulation: NFC’s Missing Link white paper, which has been downloaded more than 800 times from the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre since it was published in late 2014, has been updated to include an exploration of the tokenization process and an overview of prevailing deployment models for issuers. “The revised ebook addresses new topics such as tokenization, token service providers, Android Pay and Samsung Pay, in order to provide relevant answers to today’s questions,” explains Bell ID’s André Stoorvogel. Readers can download the updated white paper free of charge here.
- Manhattan skyscraper secures fire safety system with tamper-evident NFC tags
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign